Christina Dikas is a San Francisco-based architectural historian, photographer, and avid traveler. She seeks to capture a sense of place in nature, architecture, and people. Follow her on Instagram.
Publications and Exhibitions:
- Contributed photographs to The Cultural Landscape Foundation's "What Out There: Golden Gate National Parks" published booklet (2013). Available Here
- Contributed three photographs to The Cultural Landscape Foundation's "The Landscape Architecture of Lawrence Halprin," a traveling photographic exhibition about the life and work of landscape architect Lawrence Halprin (1916-2009). The exhibition showed at venues across the country for two and a half years, from November 2016 through May 2019. Info Here
- Self-published a travel photography book called "Solitudes: Stories of the Quiet Alone" (2016) Available Here
- Published in the November 2017 issue of Grand Magazine, a lifestyle magazine for the Waterloo region of Ontario, Canada. Article Here
- Participated in the East Bay Photo Collective's "Big Shots: The Best Bay Area Photographers" juried exhibition in 2018.
- Numerous Historic American Building Survey style digital photography projects for Page & Turnbull, a San Francisco-based historic preservation architecture and planning firm.